Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

I don't really want much for Christmas, mostly because the things I want are things I need and can probably get for myself. Other things that I want, Im fairly certain I can go without if I don't need them. But in the spirit of the season and for the purpose of organizing my own thoughts as to what I should get me when I get some cash coming in, here is my holiday list:

1. makeup. im quite attracted to mineral makeup now so i look forward to being able to try a nice a set of those for everyday.

2. get my dog pregnant. hopefully, i'll find a nice stud who can get my baby girl pregnant. i want puppies!

3. laptop bag. the last decent (and fun!) laptop bag i had broke already from wear and tear. i tried to substitute an ordinary messenger bag for it was too small for all my stuff so im using the one i got free when i got my laptop. it's big, black and boring. i want something bigger and cuter (maybe in red?).

4. shoes. im between a 5.5. and a 6. i think i should replenish my shoes already because some of them are worn out and should be replaced. im also now open to sporting flats so that's something new.

5. a magic jack. i'd like to call my boyfriend who works in the US as often as i want for zilch.

6. victoria's secret body butter in my desire. i like that scent.

7. spa gcs. id really like to have a body scrub, massage, facial and foot spa every month. all in the efforts of building up my beauty regimen a year before our wedding.

8. weeds dvd season 1 and 2. how i met your mother season 1 to current. frasier complete set. entourage season 1 to current.

9. clothes for my size. cute tops, a nice pair of jeans, couple of jackets.

10. a vintage lv shoulder bag. i like the old classic monogram style.

No comments: